- ECTechnology is dedicated to the commitment of outstanding performance to benefit the partnership with our customers.
- The foundation of our mission is to provide total yield delivery with the highest, unrivaled quality of printed circuit board assembly and testing support.
- ECTechnology will continuously maintain consistent business processes, improve process capabilities and deliver world-class levels of quality.
ECTechnology is led by a seasoned management team with over 75 years of collective experiences in the electronic manufacturing industry. Senior management and cofounders at ECTechnology have broad cost and operation management background, extensive testing expertise, practice lean manufacturing processes, and foster a customer-centric culture:
Terence Lai, President
Mr. Lai is responsible for ECTechnology's corporate strategy, finance and general administration. Prior to co-founding ECTechnology, Mr. Lai was the Director of Business Development at a wireless software company. His past professional experiences include strategy consulting with Ernst & Young LLC, asset management with Paine Webber, Kidder Peabody and Merrill Lynch, and software development with Unisys Inc. Mr. Lai holds an MBA from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania and a BS in Computer Science from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
20 years of Quality Assurance
- All of our manufacturing services are performed to ISO 9001-2000 and IPC 610 Class II & III standards to meet or beat your expectations.
- We will meet or beat your quality expectations
20 years of materials management experience
- In house buyers
- Network of trusted suppliers
- Flexibility with best pricing and order sizes
- Emphasis on low cost needs
- Ability to work demanding schedules
20 years of Engineering Manufacturing
- Knowledge through experience
- Expertise to developing process to meet your demanding needs